Members, non-members, and Pogo Pass holders must reserve tickets in advance for specified Ticket Days.
What are TICKET DAYS?
TICKET DAYS are days when everyone entering Wonderscope must reserve tickets online in advance. This includes:
- Pogo Pass Holders
Wonderscope is a very popular place! And sometimes everyone has the same idea to come visit on a particular day and we reach our museum’s capacity — especially during spring break, winter break, and summer months.
We want everyone to have an enjoyable Wonderscope experience! To avoid overcrowded exhibits or halting admissions at the door when we are at capacity, Wonderscope will now have timed admission Ticket Days, requiring advance reservations.
On scheduled Ticket Days, everyone entering Wonderscope must reserve tickets online in advance. This includes members, non-members, and Pogo Pass holders. Tickets can be reserved for morning play or afternoon play sessions. The museum closes from noon to 1 pm. during Ticket Days.
Members: Register Your Member Account Now and Be Ready to Order Free Tickets on Upcoming Ticket Days!
Step 1: Register Your Membership
- Click the link below and fill out the registration form using the name, email, phone, and address of the PRIMARY CARDHOLDER on your account.
- Create a unique password.
- You will now be able to log in a order free admission tickets!
Not sure of the primary holder on your account? Other questions? Contact Carolyn at email@example.com.
Step 2: Order Your Free Tickets
- Once you are registered, you can log in at the top right of the ticket page to order your tickets for designated Ticket Days.
- Click the link below to access the member ticket page.
- Choose the date and time for your visit.
- The price of your admission tickets will change to $0.00 on the final purchase page (your cart).
- Show your ticket upon arrival for free admission!